Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
James M. Keller focuses his practice in the areas of Business and Personal Bankruptcy and Commercial Transactions. A native of Grand Rapids, Jim has been a partner with the firm since 1986.
Jim is a graduate of the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and received his law degree from the Wayne State University Law School in Detroit in 1984. He is admitted to practice in all of Michigan's state courts and the Federal Court for the Western District of Michigan.
Jim is a member of the Federal Bar Association, Western Michigan; the Grand Rapids Bar Association, the State of Michigan Bar Association, and the American Bankruptcy Institute.
In 2007, Jim became certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by The American Board of Certification.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 13
- Commercial Law
- Michigan, 1984
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 1984
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A. - 1981
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Bankruptcy Section, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member